1. Sang, L., Liao, M. and Sumiya, M., “A comprehensive review of semiconductor ultraviolet photodetectors: from thin film to one-dimensional nanostructures”, Sensors, Vol. 13, No. 8, (2013), 10482-10518.
2. Daniel, G.P., Justinvictor, V.B., Nair, P.B., Joy, K., Koshy, P. and Thomas, P.V., “Effect of annealing temperature on the structural and optical properties of ZnO thin films prepared by RF magnetron sputtering”, Physica B: Condens Matter, Vol. 405, No. 7, (2010), 1782-1786.
3. Purohit, A., Chander, S., Sharma, A., Nehra, S.P. and Dhaka, M.S., “Impact of low temperature annealing on structural, optical, electrical and morphological properties of ZnO thin films grown by RF sputtering for photovoltaic applications”, Optical Materials, Vol. 49, No. 8, (2015), 51-58.
4. Ondo-Ndong, R., Pascal-Delannoy, F., Boyer, A., Giani, A. and Foucaran, A., “Structural properties of zinc oxide thin films prepared by r.f. magnetron sputtering”, Materials Science and Engineering: B, Vol. 97, No. 1, (2003), 68-73.
5. Liu, K., Sakurai, M. and Aono, M., “ZnO-based ultraviolet photodetectors”, Sensors, Vol. 10, No. 9, (2010), 8604-8634.
6. Kim, K.S., Kim, H.W. and Kim, N.H., “Structural characterization of ZnO films grown on SiO2 by the RF magnetron sputtering”, Physica B: Condensed Matter, Vol. 334, No. 3-4, (2003), 343-346.
7. Besleaga, C., Stan, G.E., Galca, A.C., Ion, L. and Antohe, S., “Double layer structure of ZnO thin films deposited by RF-magnetron sputtering on glass substrate”, Applied surface science, Vol. 258, No. 22, (2012), 8819-8824.
8. Zhang, D.H., Xue, Z.Y. and Wang, Q.P., “The mechanisms of blue emission from ZnO films deposited on glass substrate by r.f. magnetron sputtering”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 35, No. 21, (2002), 2837–2840.
9. Kumar, S., Sharma, P. and Sharma., “Structural transition in II-VI nanofilms: Effect of molar ratio on structural, morphological, and optical properties”,Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 111, No. 11, (2012), 113510.
10. Naderi, N. and Hashim, M.R., “Nanocrystalline SiC sputtered on porous silicon substrate after annealing”, Materials Letters, Vol. 97, (2013), 90–92.
11. Kumar, V., Som, S., Yousif, A., Singh, N., Ntwaeaborwa, O.M., Kapoor, A. and Swart, H.C., “Effect of annealing on the structural, morphological and photoluminescence properties of ZnO thin films prepared by spin coating”, Journal of colloid and interface science, Vol. 428, (2014), 8–15.
12. Barote, M.A., Yadav, A.A. and Masumdar, E.U., “Synthesis, characterization and photoelectrochemical properties of n-CdS thin films”, Physica B: Condensed Matter, Vol. 406, No. 10, (2011), 1865–1871.
13. Moghaddam, M., Naderi, N., Hosseinifard, M., Kazemzadeh, A., “Improved optical and structural properties of cadmium sulfide nanostructures for optoelectronic applications”, Ceramics International, doi: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2019.11.23.