1. Yuan, J., Ma, C., Yang, S., Yu, Z., Li, H., “Improving the wear resistance of HVOF sprayed WC-Co coatings by adding submicron-sized WC particles at the splats' interfaces”, Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 285, (2016), 17-23.
2. Trpčevská, J., Ganev, N., Żórawski, W., Jakubeczyova, D., Briančin, J., “Effect of powder particle size on the structure of HVOF WC-Co sprayed coatings”, Powder Metallurgy Progress, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2009), 42-48.
3. Stewart, D. A., Shipway, P. H., McCartney, D. G., “Microstructural evolution in thermally sprayed WC-Co coatings: comparison between nanocomposite and conventional starting powders”, Acta Materialia, Vol. 48, No. 7, (2000), 1593-1604.
4. Mateen, A., Saha, G. C., Khan, T. I., Khalid, F. A., “Tribological behaviour of HVOF sprayed near-nanostructured and microstructured WC-17wt.% Co coatings”, Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 206, No. 6, (2011), 1077-1084.
5. Gong, T., Yao, P., Zuo, X., Zhang, Z., Xiao, Y., Zhao, L., Zhou, H., Deng, M., Wang, Q., Zhong, A., “Influence of WC carbide particle size on the microstructure and abrasive wear behavior of WC–10Co–4Cr coatings for aircraft landing gear”, Wear, Vol. 362-363, (2016), 135-145.
6. Jafari, M., Enayati, M. H., Salehi, M., Nahvi, S. M., Park, C. G., “Microstructural and mechanical characterizations of a novel HVOF-sprayed WC-Co coating deposited from electroless Ni–P coated WC-12Co powders”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 578, (2013), 46–53.
7. Nahvi, S. M., Jafari, M., “Microstructural and mechanical properties of advanced HVOF-sprayed WC-based cermet coatings”, Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 286, (2016), 95-102.
8. Berger, L. M., “Applications of hardmetals as thermal spray coatings”, International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, Vol. 49, (2015), 350-364.
9. Park, S. Y., Kim, M. C., Park, C. G., “Mechanical properties and microstructure evolution of the nano WC–Co coatings fabricated by detonation gun spraying with post heat treatment”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 449-451, (2007), 894-897.
10. Myalska, H., Moskal, G., Szymański, K., “Microstructure and properties of WC-Co coatings, modified by sub-microcrystalline carbides, obtained by different methods of high velocity spray processes”, Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 260, (2014), 303-309.
11. Qiao, Y., Fischer, T. E., Dent, A., “The effects of fuel chemistry and feedstock powder structure on the mechanical and tribological properties of HVOF thermal-sprayed WC-Co coatings with very fine structures”, Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 172, No. 1, (2003), 24-41.
12. Picas, J. A., Punset, M., Baile, M. T., Martín, E., Forn, A., “Effect of oxygen/fuel ratio on the in-flight particle parameters and properties of HVOF WC-CoCr coatings”, Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 205, (2011), S364-S368.
13. Sobolev, V. V., Guilemany, J. M., Nutting, J., “High velocity oxy-fuel spraying: Theory, structure-property relationships and applications”, London: Maney Publishing, (2004).
14. De Villiers Lovelock, H. L., “Powder/processing/structure relationships in WC-Co thermal spray coatings: A review of the published literature”, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, Vol. 7, No. 3, (1998), 357-373.
15. Yuan, J., Zhu, Y., Zheng, X., Ruan, Q., Ji, H., “Improvement in tribological properties of atmospheric plasma-sprayed WC-Co coating followed by Cu electrochemical impregnation”, Applied Surface Science, Vol. 255, No. 18, (2009), 7959-7965.
16. Jafari, M., Enayati, M. H., Salehi, M., Nahvi, S. M., Hosseini, S. N., Park, C. G., “Influence of nickel-coated nanostructured WC-Co powders on microstructural and tribological properties of HVOF coatings”, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, Vol. 23, No. 8, (2014), 1456-1469.
17. Baik, K. H., Kim, J. H., Seong, B. G., “Improvements in hardness and wear resistance of thermally sprayed WC-Co nanocomposite coatings”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 449-451, (2007), 846-849.
18. Saha, G. C., Khan, T. I., “The corrosion and wear performance of microcrystalline WC-10Co-4Cr and near-nanocrystalline WC-17Co high velocity oxy-fuel sprayed coatings on steel substrate”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Vol. 41, No. 11, (2010), 3000–3009.
19. Aristizabal, M., Rodriguez, N., Ibarreta, F., Martinez, R., Sanchez, J. M., “Liquid phase sintering and oxidation resistance of WC–Ni–Co–Cr cemented carbides”, International Journal of Refractory Metals and HardMaterials, Vol. 28, No. 4, (2010), 516–522.
20. Birks, N., Meier, G. H., Pettit, F. S., “Introduction to the High-Temperature Oxidation of Metals”, 2nd ed., Cambridge University Press: UK, (2006).
21. Nerz, J., Kushner, B., Rotolico, A., “Microstructural Evaluation of Tungsten Carbide-Cobalt Coatings”, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, Vol. 1, No. 2, (1992), 147-152.
22. Stewart, D. A., Shipway, P. H., Mccartney, D. G., “Abrasive wear behaviour of conventional and nanocomposite HVOF-sprayed WC–Co coatings”, Wear, Vol. 225–229, (1999), 789–798.
23. Dent, A. H., Depalo, S., Sampath, S., “Examination of the wear properties of HVOF sprayed nanostructured and conventional WC–Co cermets with different binder phase contents”, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, Vol. 11, No. 4, (2002), 551–558.
24. Khan, T. I., Saha, G., Glenesk, L. B., “Nanostructured composite coatings for oil sands applications”, Surface Engineering, Vol. 26, No7, (2010), 540-545.
25. Stevenson, A. N. J., Hutchings, I. M., “Development of the dry sand rubber wheel abrasion test”, Wear, Vol. 195, No. 1-2, (1996), 232-240.
26. ASTM G 65-00, “Standard Test Method for Measuring Abrasion Using the Dry Sand/Rubber Wheel Apparatus”, ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA., (2000), 256-267.
27. Hutchings, I. M., Shipway, P. H., “Tribology: friction and wear engineering materials”, Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, (2017), 273.
28. Nahvi, S. M., Shipway, P. H., McCartney, D. G., “Particle motion and modes of wear in the dry sand-rubber wheel abrasion test”, Wear, Vol. 267, No. 11, (2009), 2083-2091.
29. Blombery, R. I., Perrot, C. M., Robinson, P. M., “Abrasive wear of tungsten carbide-cobalt composites. I. Wear mechanisms”, Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 2, (1974), 93-100.
30. Chen, H., Xu, C., Zhou, Q., Hutchings, I. M., Shipway, P. H., Liu, J., “Micro-scale abrasive wear behaviour of HVOF sprayed and laser-remelted conventional and nanostructured WC-Co coatings”, Wear, Vol. 258, No. 1-4, (2005), 333-338.
31. Larsen-Basse, J., “Effect of composition, microstructure, and service conditions on the wear of cemented carbides”, The Journal of the Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (JOM), Vol. 35, No. 11, (1983), 35-42.
32. Kumari, K., Anand, K., Bellacci, M., Giannozzi, M., “Effect of microstructure on abrasive wear behaviour of thermally sprayed WC-10Co-4Cr coatings”, Wear, Vol. 268, No. 11-12, (2010), 1309-1319.