1. Reid, J.W., Tuck, L., Sayer, M., Fargo, K. and Hendry, J.A., "Synthesis and characterization of single-phase silicon-substituted α-tricalcium phosphate", Biomaterials, vol. 27, No. 15, (2006), 2916-2925.
2. Mestres, G., Le Van, C. and Ginebra, M.P., "Silicon-stabilized α-tricalcium phosphate and its use in a calcium phosphate cement: Characterization and cell response", Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 8, No. 3, (2012), 1169-1179.
3. Carrodeguas R.G. and De Aza, S., "α-Tricalcium phosphate: Synthesis, properties and biomedical applications", Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 7, No. 10, (2011), 3536-3546.
4. Duncan, J., MacDonald, J.F., Hanna, J.V., Shirosaki, Y., Hayakawa, S., Osaka, A., Skakle, J.M. and Gibson, I.R., "The role of the chemical composition of monetite on the synthesis and properties of α-tricalcium phosphate", Materials Science and Engineering: C, vol. 34, (2014), 123-129.
5. Yashima M. and Sakai, A., "High-temperature neutron powder diffraction study of the structural phase transition between α and α′ phases in tricalcium phosphate Ca3(PO4)2", Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 372, (2003), 779-783.
6. Cicek, G., Aksoy, E.A., Durucan, C. and Hasirci, N., "Alphatricalcium phosphate (α-TCP): solid state synthesis from different calcium precursors and the hydraulic reactivity", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, vol. 22, (2011), 809-817.
7. Kniess, C.T., de Lima, J.C. and Prates, P.B., The Quantification of Crystalline Phases in Materials: Applications of Rietveld Method: INTECH Open Access Publisher, (2012), Brazil.
8. Prevéy, P.S., "X-ray diffraction characterization of crystallinity and phase composition in plasma-sprayed hydroxyapatite coatings", Journal of thermal spray technology, vol. 9, No. 3, (2000), 369-376.
9. Jack, V., Buchanan F., and Dunne, N.J., "Particle attrition of αtricalcium phosphate: Effect on mechanical, handling, andinjectability properties of calcium phosphate cements", Journal of Engineering in Medicine, vol. 222, No. 1, (2008), 19-28.
10. Camire, C., Gbureck, U., Hirsiger, W. and Bohner, M., "Correlating crystallinity and reactivity in an α-tricalcium phosphate", Biomaterials, vol. 26, (2005), 2787-2794.
11. Nurse, R.W., Welch, J.H., and Gutt, W., "220. Hightemperature phase equilibria in the system dicalcium silicate–tricalcium phosphate", Journal of the Chemical Society (Resumed), (1959), 1077-1083.
12. Ryu, H.-S., Youn, H.-J., Hong, K.S., Chang, B.-S., Lee, C.-K. and Chung, S.-S., "An improvement in sintering property of β-tricalciumphosphate by addition of calcium pyrophosphate", Biomaterials, vol. 23, No. 3, (2002), 909-914.
13. Enderle, R., Götz-Neunhoeffer, F., Göbbels, M., Müller, F.A. and Greil, P., "Influence of magnesium doping on the phase transformation temperature of β-TCP ceramics examined by Rietveld refinement", Biomaterials, vol. 26, No. 17, (2005), 3379-3384.
14. Carrodeguas, R.G., De Aza, A.H., Turrillas, X., Pena, P. and De Aza, S., "New Approach to the β→ α Polymorphic Transformation in Magnesium‐Substituted Tricalcium Phosphate and its Practical Implications", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 91, (2008), 1281-1286.
15. Yin X. and Stott, M., "Theoretical insights into bone grafting silicon-stabilized α-tricalcium phosphate", The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 122, No. 2, (2005), 024709.
16. Tuck, L., Astala, R., Reid, J.W., Sayer, M. and Stott, M.J., "Dissolution and re-crystallization processes in multiphase silicon stabilized tricalcium phosphate", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, vol. 19, No. 2, (2008), 917927.
17. TenHuisen K.S. and Brown, P.W., "Phase Evolution during the Formation of α‐Tricalcium Phosphate", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 82, No. 10, (1999), 2813-2818.
18. Lee, H.S., Kwon, S.Y., Seo, E.M., Kim, Y.H. and Kim, S.S., "Preparation and characterization of alpha-tricalcium phosphate cements incorporated with polyamino acids", Macromolecular Research, vol. 19, No. 1, (2011), 90-96.