1. C. Wattanawikkam, S. Chootin, T. Bongkam, "Crystal Structure, Microstructure, Dielectric and Piezoelectric Properties of Lead• Free KNN Ceramics Fabricated via Combustion Method," Ferroelectrics,473 (2014)24-33.
2. J. Rodel, W. Jo, K. T. P. Seifert, E.-M. Anton, T. Granzow, and D. Damjanovic, "Perspective on the Development of Lead-free Piezoceramics," Journal of American Ceramic Society, 92 (2009) 1153-77.
3. S-Y Liu, S. Liu, D-J. Li, Y. Shen, H. Dang, Y. Liu, W. Xue, and S. Wang, "Structure, Phase Transition, and Electronic Properties of K1-xNaxNb03Solid Solutions from First-Principles Theory", Journal of American Ceramic Society, 97 (2014) 4019-4023.
4. A. B. Haugen, F. Madara, L. P. Bjerkeng, T. Grande, M. A. Einarsrud, "Sintering of sub-micron Ko.5Na0.5Nb03 powders fabricated by spray pyrolysis", Journal of European Ceramic Society, 35 (2015) 1449-1457.
5. R. E. Jager, L. Egerton, "Hot Pressing of Potassium-Sodium Niobates", Journal of American Ceramic Society, 45, 5 (1962) 209-213.
6. Y. Zhen, J.-F. Li, K. Wang, Y. Yan, and L. Yu, "Spark plasma sintering of Li/Ta-modified (K,Na)Nb03 lead-free piezoelectric ceramics: Post-annealing temperature effect on phase structure, electrical properties and grain growth behavior," Materials Science Engineering:B, 176 (2011) 1110-14.
7. V. Bobnar, B. Malic, J. Hole, M. Kosec, R. Steinhausen, and H. Beige, "Electrostrictive effect in lead-free relaxor Ko.5Nao.5Nb03- SrTi03 ceramic system," Journal of Applied Physics, 98 (2005) 024113-4.
8. R.-C. Chang, S.-Y. Chu, Y.-P. Wong, C.-S. Hong, and H.-H. Huang, "The effects of sintering temperature on the properties of lead-free (Nao.sKo.s)Nb03-SrTi03 ceramics," Journal of Alloys & Compound,456.(2008) 08-312.
9. P. Bomlai, P. Sinsap, S. Muensit, and S. J. Milne, "Effect ofMnO on the Phase Development, Microstructures, and Dielectric Properties of 0.95Nao.sKo.5Nb03-0.05LiTa03 Ceramics," Journal of American Ceramic Society,91 (2008) 624-27.
10. R.-C. Chang, S.-Y. Chu, Y.-F. Lin, C.-S. Hong, and Y.-P. Wong, "An investigation of (Na05Ko.5)Nb03-CaTi03 based lead-free ceramics and surface acoustic wave devices," Journal of European Ceramic Society,27(2007) 4453-60.
11. Y. Guo, K.-i. Kakimoto, and H. Ohsato, "Phase transitional behavior and piezoelectric properties of(Nao5Ko5)Nb03-LiNb03 ceramics," Applied Physics Letters,85 (2004) 4121-3.
12. H. Du, F. Tang, D. Liu, D. Zhu, W. Zhou, and S. Qu, "The microstructure and ferroelectric properties of (Ko5Na05)Nb0r LiNb03 lead-free piezoelectric ceramics," Materials Science &Engineering.:B, 136 (2007) 165-169.
13. K. Higashide, K. Kakimoto, and H. Ohsato, "Temperature dependence on the piezoelectric property of (l-x)(Nao5Ko5)Nb03-xLiNb03 ceramics," Journal of European Ceramic Society,27 (2007) 4107-10.
14. Z. Yang, Y. Chang, B. Liu, and L. Wei, "Effects of composition on phase structure, microstructure and electrical properties of (Ko5Na05)NbOrLiSb03 ceramics," Materials Science & Engineering: A, 432 ( 2006) 292-298.
15. J. Wu, D. Xiao, Y. Wang, J. Zhu, and P. Yu, "Effects ofK content on the dielectric, piezoelectric, and ferroelectric properties of 0.95(K,Na1 _ ,)Nb03 - 0.05LiSb03 lead-free ceramics,", Journal of Applied Physics,l 03 (2008) 024102-4.
16. R. Zuo, X. Fang, and C. Ye, "Phase structures and electrical properties of new lead-free (Nao5Ko5)Nb03 - (Bio5Nao5)Ti03 ceramics," Applied Physics Letters,90 (2007) 092904-3.
17. R. Singh, K. Kambale, A. R. Kulkarni, and C. S. Harendranath, "Structure composition correlation in KNN-BT ceramics - An X-ray diffraction and Raman spectroscopic investigation," Materials Chemistry & Physics, 138 (2013) 905-8
18. Y. Saito, H. Takao, T. Tani, T. Nonoyama, K. Takatori, T. Homma, et al., "Lead-free piezoceramics," Nature, 432 (2004) 84-87.
19. R. Hayati and A. Barzegar, "Microstructure and electrical properties of lead free potassium sodium niobate piezoceramics with nano ZnO additive," Materials Science & Engineering:B, 172 (2010) 121-26.
20. Z.-Y. Shen, Y. Xu, and J.-F. Li, "Enhancement of o, in CuO• doped compositionally optimized Li/Ta-modified (Na,K)Nb03 lead-free piezoceramics," Ceramics International, 3 8 (2012) 331-34.
21. T. Yamanaka, T. Okada, Y. Nakamoto, and K. Ohi, "Pressure Dependence of Electron Density Distribution of Ferroelectric KNb03 Polymorphs by Maximum Entropy Method (MEM) Using Single Crystal Diffraction Study", Materials Research Society Symposium and Proceedings,987, (2007) 05-03.
22. B. P. Zhang, L. M. Zhang, J. F. Li, X. N. Ding, & H. L. Zhang, "Effect of sintering temperature on electrical properties of Nao.sKo.5NbO)ead-free piezoelectric ceramics prepared by normal sintering", Ferroelectrics,358 (2007)188-195.
23. R.G Zu, M. Wang, B. Ma, J. Fu, T. Li "Sintering and electrical properties of Na05Ko.5Nb03ceramics modified with lanthanum and iron oxides", Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Soids, 70, (2009) 750-754.
24. Y. Cui, X. Liu, M. Jiang, X. Zhao, X. Shan, W. Li, C. Yuan & C. Zhou, "Lead-free (Baos5Cao1s)(Tio.9Zro.1)0rCe02ceramics with high piezoelectric coefficient obtained by low-temperature sintering", Ceramics International,38 (2012) 4761--4764.
25. M. Gangulya, S.K. Rout, T.P. Sinha, S.K. Sharma, H.Y. Park, C.W. Ahn, I.W. Kim, "Characterization and Rietveld Refinement of A-site deficient Lanthanum doped Barium Titanate", Journal of Alloys and Compound, 579 (2013) 473--484.
26. E.R. Nielsen, E. Ringgaard, M. Kasee, "Liquid-phase sintering of Pb(Zr,Ti)03using Pb0-W03 additive", Journal of European Ceramic Society, 22 (2002) 1847-1855.
27. Z. Zhang, L. Lu, C. Shu, P. Wu, W. Song, "Ferroelectrical properties of W-doped lead zirconate titanate", Journal of Applied Phyics,102 (2007) 074119.