1. Majidian, H., Nikzad, L., Eslami-Shahed, H. and Ebadzadeh, T., "Phase Evolution, Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Alumina–Mullite–Zirconia Composites Prepared by Iranian Andalusite", Journal Applied Ceramic Technology, Vol. 13, (2016), 1024-1032.
2. Ferrari, C.R. and Rodrigues, J.A., "Alumina Refractoriy Containing Mullite-Zirconia Aggregate: Microstructural Features", Ceramica, Vol. 46, (2000), 83-90.
3. Winston Revie, R., "Corrosion of Refractories and Ceramics, Uhlig's Corrosion Handbook", 2nd ed., John Wiley & Sons: Canada, (2000).
4. Abdolazizi, S., Naghizadeh, R. and Baghshahi, S., "The Comparison of MgO and TiO2 Additives Role on Sintering Behavior and Microstructures of Reaction-Sintered Alumina- Zirconia-Mullite Composite", ACERP, Vol. 1, (2015), 11-17.
5. Aksel, C., Riley, F.L. and Konieczny, F., "The Corrosion Resistance of Alumina-Mullite-Zircon Refractories in Molten Glass", Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 264-268, (2004), 1803-1806.
6. Biswas, N.C. and Chaudhuri, S.P., "Comparative Study of Zirconia-Mullite and Alumina-Zirconia Composites", Bulletin of Materials Science, Vol. 22, (1999), 37-47.
7. Chandra, S.D., Das, G.C., Sengupta, U. and Maitra, S., "Studies on the Reaction Sintered Zirconia-Mullite-Alumina Composites with Titania as Additive", Cerâmica, Vol. 59, (2013), 487-494.
8. Bradecki, A. and Jonas, S., "Physical and Chemical Processes During Firing of ZrSiO4-Al2O3 Powders", Ceramic Materials, Vol. 63, (2011), 22-26.
9. Zanelli, C., Dondi, M., Raimondo, M. and Guarini, G., "Phase Composition of Alumina–Mullite–Zirconia Refractory Materials", Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Vol. 30, (2010), 29–35.
10. Mazzei, A.C. and Rodrigues, J.A., "Alumina-Mullite-Zirconia Composites Obtained by Reaction Sintering, Part I: Microstructure and Mechanical Behavior", Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 35, (2000), 2807-2814.
11. Va´zquez Carbajal, G.I., Rodrı´guez Galicia, J.L., Rendo´n A´ngeles, J.C., Lo´pez Cuevas, J. and Gutie´rrez Chavarrı´a, C. A., Microstructure and Mechanical Behavior of Alumina– Zirconia–Mullite Refractory Materials", Ceramics International, Vol. 38, (2012), 1617–1625.
12. Boutz, M.M.R., Von Minden, C., Janssen, R. and Claussen, N., "Deformation Processing of Reaction Bonded Alumina Ceramics" Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 233, (1997), 155- 166.
13. Majidian, H., Nikzad, L., Eslami-Shahed, H. and Ebadzadeh, T., "Effect of Short Milling Time and Microwave Heating on Phase Evolution, Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Alumina–Mullite–Zirconia Composites", International Journal of Materials Research, Vol. 106, (2015), 1269–1279.
14. Baudín, C., Criado, E., Bakali, J.J. and Pena, P., "Dynamic Corrosion of Al2O3–ZrO2–SiO2 and Cr2O3-Containing Refractories by Molten Frits. Part I: Macroscopic Analysis", Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Vol. 31, (2011), 697–703.
15. Rahimi, R., Ahmadi, A., Kakooei, S. and Sadrnezhaad, S.K., "Corrosion Behavior of ZrO2–SiO2–Al2O3 Refractories in Lead Silicate Glass Melts", Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Vol. 31, (2011), 715–721.
16. Lee, W.E. and Zhang, S., "Direct and Indirect Slag Corrosion of Oxide and Oxide-c Refractories", Proceeding of the 7th International Conference on Molten Slags Fluxes and Salts, The South Africa (2004), 309-320.