1. Arora, Anu, Kulvir Singh, and 0. P. Pandey. "Thermal, structural and crystallization kinetics of Si02-Ba0-Zn0-B203- Ab03 glass samples as a sealant for SOFC."International journal of hydrogen energy "36, no. 22 (2011): 14948-14955.
2. Sun, Tao, Hanning Xiao, Wenming Guo, and Xiucheng Hong. Effect of Ab03 content on BaO-Ab03-B203-Si02 glass sealant for solid oxide fuel cell. "Ceramics international 36, no. 2 (2010): 821-826.
3. Sung-Bum Sohn and Se-Young Choi, Gyeung-Ho Kim, Hue• Sup Song, and Goo-Dae Kim, Suitable Glass-Ceramic Sealant for Planar Solid-Oxide Fuel Cells, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 87  254----60 (2004).
4. Sohn, Sung-Bum, Se-Young Choi, Gyeung-Ho Kim, Hue-Sup Song, and Goo-Dae Kim. "Suitable Glass-Ceramic Sealant for Planar Solid-Oxide Fuel Cells. Journal of the American Ceramic Society 87, no. 2 (2004): 254-260.
5. S. B. Sohn, et al, J.Non Cryst.Solids.297 (2002) 103.
6. Eichler, K., G. Solow, P. Otschik, and W. Schaffrath. "BAS (Ba0.Ab03.Si02)- glasses for high temperature applications. Journal of the European Ceramic Society 19, no. 6 (1999): 1101-1104.
7. C. H. Drummond III and N. P. Bansal, Crystallization and Properties of Sr-Ba Aluminosilicate Glass-Ceramic Matrices Ceram. Eng. Sci. Proc. 11 (1990) 1072.
8. M. J. Hyatt, N. P. Bansal, Crystal Growth kinetics in BaOAl2032Si02 and SrOAl2032Si02 Glasses, J. Mater. Sci. 31 (1996) 172 184
9. Dai, Zhou, Jian Pu, Dong Yan, Bo Chi, and Li Jian. "Thermal cycle stability of Al203-based compressive seals for planar intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 36, no. 4 (2011): 3131-3137.
10. Smeacetto, Federico, A. Chrysanthou, Milena Salvo, T. Moskalewicz, F. D'Herin Bytner, Lakshmi Chandru Ajitdoss, and Monica Ferraris. "Thermal cycling and ageing of a glass• ceramic sealant for planar SOFCs. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 36, no. 18 (2011): 11895-11903.
12. Lah!, N., K. Singh, L. Singheiser, K. Hilpert, and D. Bahadur. "Crystallisation kinetics in AO-Al203-Si02-B203 glasses (A= Ba, Ca, Mg). Journal of Materials science 35, no. 12 (2000): 3089-3096.
13. Yang, Zhenguo, Jeff W. Stevenson, and Kerry D. Meinhardt. "Chemical interactions of barium-calcium-aluminosilicate based sealing glasses with oxidation resistant alloys. Solid State Ionics 160, no. 3 (2003): 213-225.
14. Nicholas, M. G. "Joining Structural Ceramics" In Designing Interfaces for Technological Applications, edited by S. D. Peteves, Elsevier Applied Science,(1989): 49-76.
15. Yang, Zhenguo, Kerry D. Meinhardt, and Jeff W. Stevenson. "Chemical compatibility of barium-calcium-aluminosilicate• based sealing glasses with the ferritic stainless steel interconnect in SOFCs. Journal of the Electrochemical Society 150, no. 8 (2003): Al095-A1101.
16. Touloukian, Yeram Sarkis. "Thermophysical Properties of High Temperature Solid Materials." Volume 4. "Oxides and Their Solutions and Mixtures". Part I. "Simple Oxygen Compounds and Their Mixtures. The MacMillan Co., NewYork (1966).
17. Chou, Yeong-Shyung, and Jeffry W. Stevenson. "Long-term thermal cycling of Phlogopite mica-based compressive seals for solid oxide fuel cells. Journal of power sources 140, no. 2 (2005): 340-345.
18. Roland, Wolfram, and George H. Beall. "Glass-ceramic technology. The American Ceramic Society, Westerville, OH, (2002).
19. Bansal, Narottam P., and Mark J. Hyatt. "Crystallization kinetics of BaO-Al203-Si02 glasses. Journal of Materials Research 4, no. 05 (1989): 1257-1265.
20. Yi- Ju Chen, W. C. W. "The Suitability of Ba0-B203-Ah03 Glass System Used as Sealant for SOFC. Institute of Material Science.
21. Aboutaleb, Djamila, Brahim Safi, Azzeddine Ayadi, and Aicha Iratni. "Effect of the Ab03 and BaO Addition on the Thermal and Physical Properties of Trinary Glass System (B203-Ba0-Ah03). Journal of Materials Science and Engineering B 3 (5) (2013): 291-295.
22. S. Manafi, and A. Soltanmoradi, investigation of sintered hydroxide apatite nano-powers , Modern processes in Material,no 3, (1391).
23. M. Sadighi, and Reza Nazem zadeh, investigation the effect of peak determining method on ,Airo space mechanics, volume7, no2 (1390): 73-88.
24. H. Lipson, "The Study of Metals and alloys by X-ray Powder Diffraction" , Published for the International Union of Crystallographyby University College Cardiff Press Cardiff, Wales.(2001)
25. Bimalendu N. Roy, infrared Spectroscopy of Lead and Alkaline-Earth Aluminosilicate glasses, J. Am. Son.73846- 55(1990)
26. Tao Sun Haning, et. al. Effect of Al203 contant on Ba0- Al203-B203-Si02 Glass sealant for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, Ceramics International 36(20 l 0)821-826.
27. Li, H. C., D. G. Wang, J. H. Hu, and C. Z. Chen. "Effect of the partial substitution of K20, MgO, B203 for CaO on crystallization, structure and properties of Na20-Ca0-Si02- P205 system glass-ceramics. Materials Letters 106, (2013): 373-376.
28. Prasanta Kumar-Ojha, "Physical and Thermal behaviuor of Sr La-B-Si Based SOFC glases. Journal of Power sources, 196 (2011): 4594-4598.
29. Bengisu, Murat, ed. "Engineering ceramics. Springer, (2001).
30. Goel, Ashutosh, Dilshat U. Tulyaganov, Anna Maria Ferrari, Essam R. Shaaban, Andreas Prange, Federica Bondioli, and Jose MF Ferreira. "Structure, Sintering, and Crystallization Kinetics of Alkaline-Earth Aluminosilicate Glass-Ceramic Sealants for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells. Journal of the American Ceramic Society 93, no. 3 (2010): 830-837.