1. Rajshree B. Jotania1, a and Hardev S. Virk, "Y-type Hexaferrites: Structural, Dielectric and Magnetic Properties," Solid State Phenomena , Vol. 189 (2012) pp 209-232.
2. Yang Bai, Ji Zhou, Zhilun Gui, Zhensing Yue, Longtu Li, "Preparation and magnetic characterization of Y-type hexaferrites containing zinc, cobalt and copper," Materials Science and Engineering , B99 (2003) 266-269.
3. A. Mali, A. Ataie, "Influence of the metal nitrates to citric acid molar ratio on the combustion process and phase constitution of barium hexaferrite particles prepared by sol–gel combustion method," Ceramics International 30 (2004) 1979–1983.
4. M. Ahmad, M. Ahmad, I. Ali, W. Ahmad, G. Mustafa, M. Niaz Akhtara, A. Ali, "Temperature dependent structural and magnetic
behavior of Y-type hexagonal ferrites synthesized by sol-gel autocombustion," Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2015.
5. D.H. Bobade, S.M. Rathod, Mahesh-kumar L.Mane, "Sol–gel auto-combustion synthesis,structural and enhanced magnetic
properties of Ni2Y substituted nanocrys-talline Mg–Zn spinel ferrite," Physica, vol. 407, p. 3700–3704, 2012.
6. Asmat Elahi, Mukhtar Ahmad, Ihsan Ali, M.U. Rana., "Preparation and properties of sol–gel synthesized Mg substituted Ni2Y hexagonal ferrites," Ceramics International 39 (2013) 983–990.
7. H.C. Fang, Z. Yang, , C.K. Ong, Y. Li, C.S. Wang, "Preparation and magnetic properties of (Zn-Sn) substituted barium hexaferrite nanoparticles for magnetic re-cording," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, pp. 187 (1998) 129-135.
8. C. Zhang, J. Shi, X. Yang, L. De, X. Wang, "Effects of calcination temperature and solution pH value on the structural and
magnetic properties of Ba2Co2Fe12O22 ferrite via EDTAcomplexing process," Journal of Materials Chemistry and Physics, 123 (2010) 551-556.
9. L.I. Liyanage, S. Kim, Y.K. Hong, J.H. Park, S.C. Erwin, "Theory of magnetic enhancement in strontium hexaferrite through Zn–Sn pair substitution", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 348 (2013) 75–81.
10. G. Mendoza-Suarez, L.P. Rivas-Vazquez, J.C. Corral-Huacuz, A.F. Fuentes, J.I. Escalante-Garcıa, "Magnetic properties and
microstructure of BaFe11.6-2xTixMxO19 (M=Co, Zn, Sn) compounds," Physica B 339 (2003) 110–118.
11. M. Javed Iqbal, B. ul-Ain, "Synthesis and study of physical properties of Zr4+–Co2+ co-doped barium hexagonal ferrites",
Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, B 164 (2009) 6– 11.
12. I. Ali, A. Shakoor, M.U. Islam, M. Saeed, M. Naeem Ashiq, M.S. Awan, "Synthesis and characterization of hexagonal ferrite
Co2Sr2Fe12O22 with doped polypyrrole composites", Current Applied Physics 13 (2013) 1090-1095.
13. G. Murtaza , R. Ahmad , T. Hussain , R. Ayub , Irshad Ali ,Muhammad Azhar Khan , Majid Niaz Akhtar , "Structural and
magnetic properties of Nd–Mn substituted Y-type hexaferrites synthesized by microemulsion method," Journal of Alloys and
Compounds 602 (2014) 122–129.
14. N. Chand Pramanik, T. Fujii, M. Nakanishi, J. Takada, S. Seok, "The effect of heat treatment temper-ature on the microstructure
and magnetic properties of Ba2Co2Fe12O22 (Co2Y) prepared by sol–gel method," Materials Letters, 60 (2006) 2718–2722.
15. G. Reza Gordania, A. Ghasemi, A. Saidia, "Enhanced magnetic properties of substituted Sr-hexaferrite nanoparticles synthesized by co-precipitation method", Ceramics International 40 (2014) 4945-4952.
16. A. Davoodi, B. Hashemi, "Magnetic properties of Sn–Mg substituted strontium hexaferrite nanoparticles synthesized via
co-precipitation method," Journal of Alloys and Compounds 509 (2011) 5893–5896.
17. S.H. Mahmoodad, F.S. Jaradat, A.F. Lehlooh, A. Hammoudeh, "Structural properties and hyperfine interactions in Co–Zn Ytype
hexaferrites prepared by sol–gel method," Ceramics International, 40 (2014) 5231–5236.
18. Y. Alizad Farzin, O. Mirzaee, A. Ghasemi, "Influence of Mg and Ni substitution on structural,micro structural and magnetic
properties of Sr2Co2-xMgx/2Nix/2Fe12O22 (Co2Y) hexaferrite", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 371 (2014) 14–19.
19. G. Albanese, "Recent advances in hexagonal ferrites by the use of nuclear spectroscopic methods", Colloque CI, Tome 38 (1977) Cl-85.