1. Li, H., Tang, Y., Sun, B. and Xu, D., "Rapid fabrication of alumina-based ceramic cores for gas turbine blades by stereolithography and gelcasting", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 209, (2009), 5886-5891.
2. Qin, Y. and Pan, W., "A model alumina based investment casting ceramic core body system", Journal of Materials Science and Engineering with Advanced Technology, Vol. 2, (2010), 11-25.
3. Huseby, I.C., Borom, M.P. and Greskovich, C.D., "High temperature characterization of silica-base cores for superalloys", Ceramic Bulletin, Vol. 58, No. 2, (1979), 448-452.
4. Li, X., Yao, J.S., Liu, X.G., Fan, H.N. and Niu, S.X., "Microstructure and Performance of Fused Silica-based Ceramic Core Reinforced by Mullite Fiber", Materials Science Forum, Vol. 848, (2016), 228-232.
5. Weresszczak, A.A., Breder, K., Ferber, M.K., Kirkland, T.P., Payzant, E.A., Rawn, C.J., Krug, E., Larocco, C.L., Pietras, R.A. and Karakus, M., "Dimensional changes and creep of silica core ceramics used in investment casting of superalloys", Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 37, (2002), 4235-4245.
6. Qin, Y. and Pan, W., "Effect of silica sol on the properties of alumina-based ceramic core composites", Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 5, (2009), 71-75.
7. Mills, D. and Chen, C., In Proceedings of 15th annual conference of the british investment casters technical association, London, UK. (1979), 177-183.
8. Wang, L.Y. and Han, W.H., "The effect of cristobalite seed on the crystallization of fused silica based ceramic core — A kinetic study", Ceramic International, Vol. 21, (1995), 187- 193.
9. Cullity, B.D. and Stock, S.R., Elements of X-Ray Diffraction, 1st edition, Prentice Hall, USA, (1956), 415-417.
10. Jenkins, R. and Snyder, R., Introduction to X-Ray Powder Diffractometry, 2nd edition, John Wiley & Sons, USA, (2012), 355-385.
11. Chung, F.H., "Quantitative interpretation of X-ray diffraction patterns of mixtures. I. Matrix-flushing method for quantitative multicomponent analysis", Journal of Applied Crystallography, Vol. 7, (1974), 519-525.
12. Livingston, R.A., Stutzman, P.E. and Schumann, I., Historic Brick Structures, Donhead Publishing Ltd., UK, (1998), 105- 116.
13. Kim, H.S., Rawlings, R.D., Rogers, P.S., "British ceramic", Transactions and Journal, Vol. 88, (1989), 251-225.
14. Shinohara, Y. and Kohyama, N., "Quantitative Analysis of Tridymite and Cristobalite Crystallized in Rice Husk Ash by Heating", Industrial Health, Vol. 42, (2004), 277-285.
15. Li, Z., Ming, L.V., Pinggen, R., Anze, S. and Jianjing, W., "Quantitative XRD Analysis of Hydrothermally-derived Leucite Content in Dental Porcelain Ceramics", Journal of the Ceramic Society, Vol. 5, (2007), 329-332.
16. Naghizadeh, R., Kazemi, F., Arianpour, F., Ghaderi, R., Haj Fathalian, M., Taheri, M. and H. R. Rezaie, "A novel method for quantitative phase determination of cristobalite in ceramic cores using differential scanning calorimeter", Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Vol. 119, (2014), 191-195.