1. Huang, B., Bartholomew, C. and Woodfield, B.F., "Facile synthesis of mesoporous γ-alumina with tunable pore size: The effects of water to aluminum molar ratio in hydrolysis of aluminum alkoxides", Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, Vol. 183, (2014), 37-47.
2. Faria, C.L.L., Oliveira, T.K.R., Santos, V.L., Rosa, C.A., Ardisson, J.D., Macêdo, W.A. and Santos, A., "Usage of the sol-gel process on the fabrication of macroporous adsorbent activated-gamma alumina spheres", Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, Vol. 120, (2009), 228-238.
3. Jun, Y.W., Choi, J.S. and Cheon, J.W., "Shape Control of Semiconductor and Metal Oxide Nanocrystals through Nonhydrolytic Colloidal Routes, A review", Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English, Vol. 45, (2006), 3414- 3439.
4. Zou, G.F., Li, H., Zhang, Y.G., Xiong, K. and Qian, Y.T., "Solvothermal/hydrothermal route to semiconductor nanowires", Nanotechnology, Vol. 17, (2006), S313.
5. Wang, J., Wang, Y., Qiao, M., Xie, S. and Fan, K., "A novel sol-gel synthetic route to alumina nanofibers via aluminum nitrate and hexamethylenetetramine", Materials Letters, Vol. 61, (2007), 5074-5077.
6. Rajendran, M. and Bhattacharya, A.K., "A process for the production of sub-micron to millimetre sized thermally stable α- alumina spheres", Materials Science and Engineering: B, Vol. 60, (1999), 217-222.
7. Masuda, H., Higashitani, K. and Yoshida, H., "Powder Technology: Handling and Operations, Process Instrumentation and Working Hazards", CRC Press, (2006).
8. Jian-hong, Y., You-yi, S., Jian-feng, G. and Chun-yan, X., "Synthesis of crystalline γ-Al2O3 with high purity", Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, Vol. 19, (2009), 1237-1242.
9. Shen, S.C., Ng, W.K., Chen, Q., Zeng, X.T. and Tan, R.B.H., "Novel synthesis of lace-like nanoribbons of boehmite and γ- alumina by dry conversion method", Materials Letters, Vol. 61, (2007), 4280-4282.
10. Liu, Y., Ma, D., Han, X., Bao, X., Frandsen, W., Wang, D. and Su, D., "Hydrothermal synthesis of microscale boehmite and gamma nanoleaves alumina", Materials Letters, Vol. 62, (2008), 1297-1301.
11. Lepot, N., Van Bael, M.K., Van den Rul, H., D’Haen, J., Peeters, R., Franco, D. and Mullens, J., "Synthesis of plateletshaped boehmite and γ-alumina nanoparticles via an aqueous route", Ceramics International, Vol. 34, (2008), 1971-1974.
12. Wang, S., Li, X., Wang, S., Li, Y. and Zhai, Y., "Synthesis of γ- Al2O3 via precipitation in ethanol", Materials Letters, Vol. 62, (2008), 3552-3554.
13. Palkar, V.R., "Sol-gel derived nanostructured γ-Alumina porous spheres as an adsorbent in liquid chromatography", Nano Structured Materials, Vol. 11, (1999), 369-374.
14. Brinker, C. and Scherer, G., "Sol-Gel Science", Academic Press, (1989).
15. Burgos, M. and Langlet, M., "The sol-gel transformation of TIPT coatings: a FTIR study", Thin Solid Films, Vol. 349, (1999), 19-23.
16. Cullity, B.D. and Stock, S.R., "Elements of X-Ray Diffraction", Prentice Hall, U.S.A, (2001).
17. Lowell, S. and Shields, J.E., "Powder Surface Area and Porosity", Chapman and Hall, London and New York, (1984).
18. Hosseini, Z., Taghizadeh, M. and Yaripour, F., "Synthesis of nanocrystalline γ-Al2O3 by sol-gel and precipitation methods for methanol dehydration to dimethyl ether", Natural Gas Chemistry, Vol. 20., (2011), 128-134.
19. Asencios, Y.J.O. and Sun-Kou, M.R., "Synthesis of highsurface- area γ-Al2O3 from aluminum scrap and its use for the adsorption of metals: Pb(II), Cd(II) and Zn(II)", Applied Surface Science, Vol. 258, (2012), 10002-10011.
20. Valente, J., Bokhimi, X. and Toledo, J., "Synthesis and catalytic properties of nanostructured aluminas obtained by sol-gel method", Applied Catalysis A, Vol. 264, (2004), 175-181.
21. Zeng, Z., Yu, J. and Guo, Z.X., "Preparation of functionalized core-shell alumina/polystyrene composite nanoparticles", Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 206, (2005), 1558-1567.
22. Busca, G., Lorenzelli, V., Ramis, G. and Willey, R.J., "Surface sites on spinel-type and corundum-type metal oxide powders", Langmuir, Vol. 9, (1993), 1492-1499.
23. Hellgardt, K. and Chadwick, D., "On the preparation of high surface area aluminas from nitrate solutions", Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 37, (1998), 405-411.
24. Deshpande, S.B., Potdar, H.S., Khollam, Y.B., Patil, K.R., Pasricha, R. and Jacob, N.E., "Room temperature synthesis of mesoporous aggregates of anatase TiO2 nanoparticles", Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 97, (2006), 207-212.