1. Hosono, H. and Abe, Y., "Porous glass-ceramics composed of a titanium phosphate crystal skeleton: A review", Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Vol. 190, (1995), 185–197.
2. Hosono, H., Zhang, Z. and Abe, Y., "Porous Glass-Ceramic in the CαO–TiO2–P2O5 System", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Vol. 72, (1989), 1587–1590.
3. Soleimani, F. and Rezvani, M., "The effects of CeO2 addition on crystallization behavior and pore size in microporous calcium titanium phosphate glass ceramics", Materials Research Bulletin, Vol. 47, (2012), 1362–1367.
4. Ray, C.S. and Day, D.E., "Identifying internal and surface crystallization by differential thermal analysis for the glass-tocrystal transformations", Thermochimica Acta, Vol. 280, (1996), 163–174.
5. Arias-Egido, E. Sola, D., Pardo, J.A., Martínez, J.I., Cases, R. nd Peña, J.I., "On the control of optical transmission of aluminosilicate glasses manufactured by the laser floating zone technique", Optical Materials Express, Vol. 6, (2016), 2413– 2421.
6. Baird, J.A., Santiago-Quinonez, D., Rinaldi, C. and Taylor, L. S., "Role of Viscosity in Influencing the Glass-Forming Ability of Organic Molecules from the Undercooled Melt State" Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 29, (2012), 271–284.
7. Hu, L. and Jiang, Z., "Relation between low temperature viscosity and crystallization kinetics of glasses", Materials Research Bulletin, Vol. 26, (1991), 421–425.
8. Thieme, K., Avramov, I. and Rüssel, C., "The mechanism of deceleration of nucleation and crystal growth by the small addition of transition metals to lithium disilicate glasses", Scientific Reports, Vol. 6, (2016), 25451.
9. Hosono, H., Sakai, Y. and Abe, Y., "Pore size control in porous glass-ceramics with skeleton of NASICON-type crystal CaTi4(PO4)6", Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Vol. 139, (1992), 90–92.
10. Kousaka, Y., Nomura, T. and Alonso, M., "Simple model of particle formation by homogeneous and heterogeneous nucleation", Advanced Powder Technology, Vol. 12, (2001), 291–309.
11. Soleimani, F., Aghaei, A.R., Zakeri, M., Eshraghi, M.J. and Alizadeh, M., "Production of glass-ceramic from high frequency induction melted cordierite glass", Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Vol. 429, (2015), 219–225.
12. Banijamali, S., Aghaei, A.R. and Yekta, B.E., "Improving glassforming ability and crystallization behavior of porous glassceramics in CaO–Al2O3–TiO2–P2O5 system", Journal of Non- Crystalline Solids, Vol. 356, (2010), 1569–1575.