1. Clarke, D.R., Oechsner, M. and Padture, N.P., "Thermal-barrier coatings for more efficient gas- turbine engines", MRS bulletin, Vol. 37, No. 10, (2012), 891-898.
2. Kumar, V. and Balasubramanian, K., "Progress update on failure mechanisms of advanced thermal barrier coatings: A review", Progress in Organic Coatings, Vol. 90, (2016), 54-82.
3. Shubham Barnwal, B.C.B., "Thermal Barrier Coating System and Different Processes to apply them - A Review", International Journal of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 5, (2015), 8506- 8512.
4. Sankar, V., "Thermal barrier coatings materialselection, method of preparation and applications-Review", International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, Vol. 3, no. 2, (2014), 510.
5. Cao, X., Vassen, R. and Stoever, D., "Ceramic materials for thermal barrier coatings", Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Vol. 24, No. 1, (2004), 1-10.
6. Liu, J., Mechanisms of lifetime improvement in thermal barrier coatings with Hf and/or Y modification of CMSX-4 superalloy substrates, (2007), University of Central Florida Orlando, Florida.
7. Lu, Z., Myoung, S.W., Jung, Y.G., Balakrishnan, G., Lee, J. and Paik, U., "Thermal fatigue behavior of air-plasma sprayed thermal barrier coating with bond coat species in cyclic thermal exposure", Materials, Vol. 6, No. 8, (2013), 3387-3403.
8. Xiang, N., Song, R.G., Xu, P., Wang, C., Zhuang, J.J. and Zheng, X.H., "Characterisation of micrometre-and nanostructured atmospheric plasma sprayed zirconia–8% yttria thermal barrier coatings", Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 32, No. 6, (2016), 593-601.
9. Bruce, R.W., et al., Thermal barrier coating resistant to erosion and impact by particulate matter, (1997), Google Patents.
10. Wellman, R., Nicholls, J. and Murphy, K., "Effect of microstructure and temperature on the erosion rates and mechanisms of modified EB PVD TBCs", Wear, Vol. 267, No. 11, (2009), 1927-1934.
11. Ye, Y., Modification of thermally sprayed ceramic oxide coatings by chemical densification processing. (2016), lmu.
12. Kwon, J.-Y., et al., "Interfacial stability and contact damage resistance by incorporating buffer layer in thermal barrier coatings", Progress in Organic Coatings, Vol. 68, No. 1, (2010), 135-141.
13. Farvizi, M., Ebadzadeh, T., Vaezi, M.R., Kim, H.S. and Simchi, A., "Effect of nano Al2O3 addition on mechanical properties and wear behavior of NiTi intermetallic", Materials & Design, Vol. 51C, (2013), 375-382.
14. Farvizi, M., Ebadzadeh, T., Vaezi, M.R., Yoon, E.Y., Kim, Y-J., Kang, J.Y., Kim, H.S. and Simchi, A., "Effect of Starting Materials on the Wear Performance of NiTi-Based Composites", Vol. 334-335, (2015), 35-43.
15. Farvizi, M., Ebadzadeh, T., Vaezi, M.R., Yoon, E.Y., Kim, YJ., Kim, H.S. and Simchi, A., "Microstructural characterization of HIP consolidated NiTi–nano Al2O3 composites", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 606, No. 5, (2014), 21-26.
16. Farvizi, M., Akbarpour, M.R., Yoon, E.Y. and Kim, H.S., "Effect of high-pressure torsion on the microstructure and wear behavior of NiTi alloy", Metals and Materials International, Vol. 21, No. 5, (2015), 891-896.
17. Ludema, K.C., Wear, in: Friction, Wear, Lubrication, A Textbook in Tribology, CRC Press, Boca Raton, (1996).
18. Leyland, A. and Matthews, A., "On the significance of the H/E ratio in wear control: a nanocomposite coating approach to optimised tribological behaviour", Wear, Vol. 246, (2000), 1- 11.
19. Thompson, J.A. and Clyne, T.W., "The effect of heat treatment on the stiffness of zirconia top coats in plasma-sprayed TBCs", Acta Materialia, Vol. 49, (20 01), 1565-1575.
20. Otsuka, K. and Ren, X., "Physical metallurgy of Ti-Ni-based shape memory alloys", Progress in Materials Science, Vol. 50, (2005), 511-678.