1. Rodríguez, G., Medina, C., Alegre, F.J., Asensio, E., Sanchez de Rojas, M.I., "Assessment of construction and demolition waste plant management in Spain: in pursuit of sustainability and eco-efficiency", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 90, (2014), 16-24.
2. Dahlbo, H., Bacher, J., Lahtinen, K., Jouttijarvi, T., Suoheimo, P., Mattila, T., Sironen, S., Myllymaa, T., Saramaki, K. "Construction and demolition waste management-a holistic evaluation of environmental performance", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 107, (2015), 333-341.
3. Sami, W.T., Akmal S.A., "Influence of recycled concrete aggregates on strength properties of concrete", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 23, (2008), 1163-1167.
4. WMPCI., "Waste Management Plans in Construction Industry", From http://www.ukessays.com/dissertations/construction/site-waste-management-plans-in-construction-industry.php?cref=1. (2013).
5. Yuan, H., "A model for evaluating the social performance of construction waste management", Waste Management, Vol. 32, (2012), 1218-1228.
6. Tabnak., Disappointing Statistics on the Recycling of Construction Waste, https://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/555905, (2016).
7. Magiran., Urban Construction Waste Management, http://www.magiran.com/npview.asp?ID=1663170, (2016).
8. Baraldi, L., World Production and Consumption of Ceramic Tiles, ACIMAC, www.mec-studies.com, (2018).
9. Yuan, H., "Key indicators for assessing the effectiveness of waste management in construction projects", Ecological Indicators, Vol. 24, (2012), 476-484.
10. Ekanayake, L., Ofori, G., "Building waste assessment score: design-based tool", Building and Environment, Vol. 39, (2004), 851-861.
11. Kulatunga, U., Amaratunga, D., Haigh, R., Rameezdeen, R., "Attitudes and perceptions of construction workforce on construction waste in Sri Lanka", Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, Vol. 17, (2006), 57-72.
12. Baldwin, A., Poon, C., Shen, L., Austin, S, Wong, I., "Designing out waste in high-rise residential buildings: analysis of precasting methods and traditional construction", Renewable Energy, Vol. 34, (2009), 2067-2073.
13. Wang, J.Y., Li, Z.D., Tam, V.W.Y., "Critical factors in effective construction waste minimization at the design stage: a Shenzhen case study, China", Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol. 82, (2014), 1-7.
14. Lu, W., Yuan, H., "Exploring critical success factors for waste management in construction projects of China", Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol. 55, (2010), 201-208.
15. Udawatta, N., Zuo, J., Chiveralls, K., Zillante, G., "Improving waste management in construction projects: An Australian study", Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol. 101, (2015), 73-83.
16. DfD., Design for Disassembly in the built environment: a guide to closed-loop design and building, http://www. your.kingcounty.gov/solidwaste/greenbuilding/documents/Design_for_Disassembly-guide.pdf, (2005).
17. Rios, F.C., Chong, W.K., Grau, D., "Design for disassembly and deconstruction - challenges and opportunities", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 118, (2015), 1296-1304.
18. Raja Ghazilla, R.A., Sakundarini, N., Taha, Z., Abdul Rashid, S.H., Yusoff, S., "Design for environment and design for disassembly practices in Malaysia: A practitioner’s perspectives", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 108, (2015), 331-342.
19. Tatyana P.S., Beyond Economic Growth: An Introduction to Sustainable Development, Second Edition, WBI Learning Resources Series, World Bank Institute. (2004).
20. Tavakolia, D., Heidari, A., Karimian, M., "Properties of concrete produced with waste ceramic tile aggregate", Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 14, (2013), 369-382.
21. Zimbili, O., Salim, W., Ndambuki, M., “A review on the usage of ceramic wastes in concrete production”, International Journal of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering, Vol. 8, (2014), 91-95.
22. Tabak, Y., Kara, M., Gunay, E., Yildirim, S.T., Yilmaz, S., Ceramic tile waste as a waste management solution for concrete, 3rd International Conference on Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management, Chania (Crete, GR), September 12-14th, (2012).
23. Awoyera, P.O., Ndambuki. J.M., Akinmusuru, J.O., Omole, D.O., "Characterization of ceramic waste aggregate concrete", HBRC Journal, Vol. 14, (2018), 282-287.
24. Subaşi, S., Öztürk, H., Emiroğlu, M., "Utilizing of waste ceramic powders as filler material in self-consolidating concrete", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 149, (2017), 567-574.
25. Cabalar, A.F., Hassan, D.I., Abdulnafaa, M.D., "Use of waste ceramic tiles for road pavement subgrade", Road Materials and Pavement Design, Vol. 18, (2017), 882-896.
26. García-González, J., Rodríguez-Robles, D., Juan-Valdés, A., Morán-del Pozo, J., Guerra-Romero, M.I., "Ceramic ware waste as coarse aggregate for structural concrete production", Environmental Technology, Vol. 36, (2015), 3050-3059.
27. Jalali-Bazehur, M., Hatefi-Kargan, N., Hatefi, Y., "Enhancing the bioactivity of a calcium phosphate glass-ceramic with controlled heat treatment", Advanced Ceramics Progress (ACERP), Vol. 3, (2017), 31-37.
28. Buildings Specification Code., Plan And Budjet Organization, http://bpms.mporg.ir/, (2016).
29. HBRC., Road, Housing and Urban Development Research Center, http://www.bhrc.ac.ir/en, (2016).